Rose Hip for Root Chakra Balance
ROSE HIPS FOR THE FIRST CHAKRA - MULADHARA – STABILITY
Rose hips are a means for full functioning and strengthening the immune system, cell membranes of all cells and the circulatory system.
In terms of mineral salts, rose hips are superior to many fruits and vegetables.
The rich content of pectin and tannins makes it an effective remedy for gastrointestinal and bronchial diseases.
- The word Muladhara means root. When it doesn't work (it is not balanced) we don't feel stable in the body.
- Results of chakra development: grounding, the ability to seek sustenance, food, the ability to trust, to be healthy, to build a home, family, well-being, to set the right boundaries around us, to separate and differentiate ourselves, to understand who we really are.
- Location - the base of the spine.
- Demon of the chakra - fear. Any kind of fear of anything.
- Tasks of the chakra in terms of development – Root Chakra is responsible for the physical growth of the body, for the formation of motor skills, for the invariability of our intentions, whatever we plan to do.
- Basic rights of the chakra - to be here and to have. I am here and I have the right to all the goods on this planet.
- Chakra colour - Red
- Balanced chakra leads to good health, vitality , grounding, body comfort, a sense of trust in the world, faith in people around us, a sense of security and protection, fearlessness, the ability to relax and be calm, stability, well-being; spontaneous, spontaneous happiness.
BALANCED ROOT CHAKRA
That is why the rosehip with red colour corresponds to the colour and function of the first chakra - Muladhara.
Just as our body cannot do without a stable and healthy immune system maintained by the rose hip, our existence cannot do without a balanced chakra. When the body is stable and the chakra is balanced, it leads to good health, vitality, grounding, body comfort, a sense of trust in the world, faith in people around us, a sense of security and protection, fearlessness, the ability to relax and be calm, stability, well-being; spontaneous, spontaneous happiness.