Nigella Original Black Seed Oil 100 ml Cold Pressed Nigella Seeds
Directions for use: Twice a day (morning and evening) take 1 tsp, 15-20 minutes before eating. The intake is increased after the fifth day to 3 times (morning, noon and evening) 1 tsp. per day, 15-20 minutes before eating.
Duration of therapy:
- In cardiovascular diseases (narrowed blood vessels) therapy lasts 6-7 months.
- Gastrointestinal diseases - 3-4 months
- Asthma - 2 months (Inhalation One tablespoon in a liter of boiling water, inhale the vapors.)
- Pneumonia - 4-6 months (Inhalation 1 tablespoon in another liter of boiling water, inhale the vapors.)
- Diabetes (Type 2) - 6-8 months (Maintains good function of the pancreas and endocrine system.)
- Liver disease - 4-5 months
- Allergies and Chronic diseases - 3-4 months
- Normalization of blood pressure - four - six months
- Indigestion - 2-3 months
- High cholesterol - 4 months
- Ulcer and gastritis - between four and six months
After discontinuation of therapy, it is recommended to take a break of two weeks.
Can it be taken during pregnancy?
Do not use this product during pregnancy. Never use in people with transplanted organs (liver, kidney, heart).
Storage: Keep in a dry place, away from children.
Packaging: 100 ml.